What's Blooming Here At {growing} wisdom? Stop By And Take A Look. . .

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Well. . . it's been quite some time hasn't it?
The plant sale was great fun. I met a lot of people, got to spend  lots of time talking about gardening, and sold a lot of plants. . .
I will definitely be doing that again next year! This time with more knowledge as to what people really want from a plant sale.  Can you believe I grew 60 tomatoes and only sold 15??
 Lesson learned. Tomato lovers love specific varieties. . . I'm thinking  more flowers. . . and hanging baskets! They were a really hot item.
At the moment I am enjoying the last few days of an 'at home' holiday but I can tell it's just about time to get back to work. . . instead of losing myself in my latest book, I keep daydreaming up new ideas, rushing to the computer to research them and spending half the night awake, trying to figure out how I can make them work. . .
I start a photography class next month to learn how to use my DSLR on manual instead of auto.
I'm heading to the library first thing next week to find a good book on using Photoshop CS5.5. (any suggestions?)
I downloaded a free trial version of a landscaping program that will allow me to create beautiful landscape designs that include a detailed plant list and a virtual 3D tour though the garden. (I want to make sure I like it before I buy it.)
It's a good thing I love to learn, because all these new things have some pretty steep learning curves. . . and I'm hoping to sneak in some time with my Illustrator program as well.
That should keep me out of trouble for a while. . . (which will make my husband happy. . . no new projects for him!)
 I will leave you with pictures of what's blooming here at {growing} wisdom. . .
Enjoy!














share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply