Gardening. . . On Pintrest

Thursday, February 16, 2012

My sister-in-law Andrea left a message on Facebook for me this morning, asking if I was on Pintrest as there were so many great gardening ideas there.
Now I found Pintrest back when it first started up. It was pretty cool, all kinds of beautiful pictures of food, crafts, weddings, floral arrangements, clothes, diy. . .
It was great!
If you have never been on Pintrest,  it's a virtual bulletin board. You can look at the main board, specialty boards or even create your own boards.
Back in the beginning though, the page could take a while to load new additions and as you got closer to the bottom of the page it would freeze which was rather frustrating.
I have been on a bit since then and the site seems to work very well now, although I spend very little time there.
What I didn't realize however was that there was a board just for gardening !
Well now. . . that was something to to check out. . .


via pintrest

via pintrest

via pintrest


via pintrest

via pintrest

via pintrest

via pintrest 

via pintrest

via pintrest

vis pintrest

via pintrest

via pintrest. . . And I am SO going to make these peony cages come spring!

Via pintrest   This has always been my dream front garden. White picket fence, pink roses, purpley blue sage and chartreuse ladies mantle. Sigh. . . .
 I will also add the warning that should be at the top of every Pintrest board. . .

Warning: Pinning can become addictive!


share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
3 Comments »

3 Responses to “Gardening. . . On Pintrest”

  1. Very nice, I can see you becoming addicted !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last photo is awesome. Do that in your yard. Henry will love the picket fence project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortunately a white picket fence won't go with my cedar gazebo so this won't work for me anymore.
    But it is always what I envisioned when I considered a picket fence and roses. Ah well. . . maybe in another garden. . . ;)

    ReplyDelete